Thursday, September 3, 2009

AMELIA ME AND MY DIARY



Hi my name is Amelia. I am 10 years old. I came from New Zealand. I have 2 friends. Their names are Hayley and Stevie. I go to Parkland's School . I have a sister called Mackenzie . I have 4 birds and one cat called Chats the cat.
In blogging I have learned "
  1. we did a treasure hunt on the website
  2. we learnt about the dashboard
  3. how to file new window
  4. we learnt how to get pictures from the Internet
  5. our first post
  6. about the side bar
  7. me and my dairy
  8. pictures from camera to the iphoto
  9. export to desktop
  10. we put what we have done in to the dairy
  11. we learnt how to put a slide show on the blog
I have liked blogging the best bit so far had to be would be putting in a clock . Mr bailey has been a very cool blogging teacher.


2 comments:

kelsey said...

hi its me. say hi to mr b for me. i like your blog. from kelsey

REBECCA said...

Hi Ameilia love the diary and the blog if you don't know who it is it is Rebecca. see you at school