Thursday, July 29, 2010

MY DIARY BY DANE



Hi, my name is Dane . I have one brother. My grandma lives with me. In my family there are only five people. My mum and dad work at a farm, and in the evening they come back from work. My brother likes playing with toys. My brother goes to kindergarden. My family is from Phom Phen. I am special because I am kind.
On Sunday I had a sleep-over at my auntie's house. We watched a movie. The movie was funny. My grandma and my grandma's sister had a sleep-over too. It was fun.
Today we learnt how to put a clock in the blog.
In blogging I can:
  1. look around the website
  2. do a post
  3. put in a clock
  4. do a list
  5. sign in for blogger and photopeach
  6. put in a picture
  7. teach others


1 comment:

BWeBman said...

A very interesting post. Well done, Dane.