Friday, November 18, 2011

Our amazing camp by Raven

Day 14th November 2011 Teapot valley camp
7:30 am


Today is my birthday.  In the morning my dad gave me my birthday presents.   I got a packet of nut selections chocolates, a stereo, two t-shirts, a packet of candy canes, a scorpio mug, and a sleeping bag for camp. Then we went in our van to school.  Just before we arrived at school I realized that my new shoes had dog poo on them and I had spread it through the front. Dad decided to go back home and wash it off after he had dropped me off. When he came back we went to our van and drove off to Teapot valley.  When everyone had arrived we got told to go and put our bags outside the cabins and have a meeting. Then we did our first activity exchanges my group leaders were dad and Lance.  for dinner we had bangers and mash.  My favourite activity was the low ropes because of the prisoner swaps and balancing parts.
On the bouncy castle
Raven and Campbell
Nick gets stuck

Raven beats Campbell

1 comment:

logan ogilvie said...

I reckon the shoes had smelled