It is now day 2 at Teapot valley. At 10:15 my group went rock-climbing. I made it to the half way point. After all of my group finished we went on the water slide. I went down the slide two times and I stopped at the half way point both times. Both times were very unsuccessful so I decided to get off because I didn't think I would make it down again. After the water slide we did archery. I didn't get it on the board but it hit the side and fell off the board. We had burgers for tea.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Our amazing school camp by Logan
15th november 2011. Day 2.
It is now day 2 at Teapot valley. At 10:15 my group went rock-climbing. I made it to the half way point. After all of my group finished we went on the water slide. I went down the slide two times and I stopped at the half way point both times. Both times were very unsuccessful so I decided to get off because I didn't think I would make it down again. After the water slide we did archery. I didn't get it on the board but it hit the side and fell off the board. We had burgers for tea.
It is now day 2 at Teapot valley. At 10:15 my group went rock-climbing. I made it to the half way point. After all of my group finished we went on the water slide. I went down the slide two times and I stopped at the half way point both times. Both times were very unsuccessful so I decided to get off because I didn't think I would make it down again. After the water slide we did archery. I didn't get it on the board but it hit the side and fell off the board. We had burgers for tea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment