Friday, December 2, 2011

OUR FANTASTIC CAMP by Lily

Day 3


On Wednesday it was our last day at camp.  It was very fun because we got to go on mini jeeps like real cars.  I was buddies with Shaney.   She was going really fast when she was driving and it felt like she was going all over the place.   After that we had our lunch.   For lunch we had American hotdogs with sauce or mustard.   For lunch we also had some chips and we were allowed to have sauce on our chips.   I had some more chips then I got full, so I saved some for later for when I got home.   After lunch Shaney and I did the dishes in the kitchen then we had to clean up the cabin(we were in cabin 3).  It was a fun last day at Teapot Valley.


From Lily


Shanti and Lily
Lily



Bouncy Lily

No comments: