Friday, December 9, 2011

OUR COOL CAMP by ALISSA

                                                                         DIARY DAY 2
On 15th November we went to Teapot valley for a visit. When we got there we went to do some activities.  I did rock climbing and some water slide.   It was fun.  After it was lunch time we had lunch.  After we did activities again.  The day visitors get to pick there activities there were hockey and there were go-carts. I picked hockey.   Amandeep ran her self over on the go-carts. When we finished we played on the bouncy castle.  When we were playing Alana banged her head on my nose.   It was bleeding.   Some got on my top and some got on my pants. I cried. Then a parent helped me.   Then he got a toilet paper and put it on my nose.   Alana helped me too and then I told Mr B and Miss Sefton and Mrs Smith were there with Mr B then I took the tissue out.

LOTS OF EXCITING THINGS HAPPENED.

Alissa swinging
Camp dog


Amber and Zara
Flying fox

1 comment:

bwebman said...

Cool posting