 |
| My beastie! |
Day 2 the 15th of November
 |
| Sophie this is no time to lie around! |
 |
| Ricky. We want our mummies!! |
Well today when I woke up I found out that I had to do kitchen duty and we had to put milk, cups,butter and all bits and pieces on the table then we went out to play activities. We started on mini jeeps and and my buddy was Makayla but I had to drive first. It was awesome although you could hardly fit but that was okay. When we had finished then it was free time and then they put bouncy castle up which had a slide on it and the adults bumped into it to make it way more fun and then we had tea and played spotlight and went to bed.{: {: {:
No comments:
Post a Comment