
This is a post about me.
- My favourte colour is Green.
- I have a big family. I have 3 Brothers and 3 Sisters, one Mum and one Dad.
- My favourte sport is Netball
- I love to dance and sing
- My pets are 2 Dogs 2 Birds and 7 Goldfish.
- My friends are Jamie and Alissa
I am special because I am good at all these things.
GODWIT
Graceful
On sandspit
Don't swim
Worms
Ice water
Tracking device
AN AWESOME PLACE TO BE:
I went to kaiteriteri with my family and i went on the playground and went swimming there and had a game of golf then had lunch and then we saw my dance teaher and then had lunch and then we went home
GODWIT
Graceful
On sandspit
Don't swim
Worms
Ice water
Tracking device
AN AWESOME PLACE TO BE:
I went to kaiteriteri with my family and i went on the playground and went swimming there and had a game of golf then had lunch and then we saw my dance teaher and then had lunch and then we went home


No comments:
Post a Comment