Friday, August 12, 2011

Toku Mahi na Campbell

My name is Campbell. I am a very awesome person.
I have 7 friends. Their  names are Raven, Jackson, Fergus, Harsh, Alex, Logan, George.
I like playing sport. My favourite sport is rugby.
My favourite food is chocolate.
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.   I also have 2 cats and 1 dog.
 My favourite school subject is maths.
 My hobbies are sport and computer.
 My favourite colours are green and blue.
I am special because I am talented.




Godwits fly thousands of miles to get from Alaska to New Zealand.On their way back to Alaska they stop and have a rest at  Yellow River in China.


I like going to the Kumaras because it is a beautiful place. My Dad and i walk the dog there sometimes. I   
like how the sandspit stretches out from the beach. All the Godwits land on the sandspit when they arrive.


No comments: