Hi my name is Sueleikah I am 9 years old.
My mummy and daddy.
I have two sitters.
And four brothers.
And four anty's.
I love my family.We have lots of pets we have 1 cat 2 guinnea pigs 2parrates 1dog.
My favourite subjects at school are swimming, maths and writing.
My hobbies are eating and more eating and painting.my favourite food is pizza. WHY I AM SPECIAL IS BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY WHO LOVES .
MOTUEKA IS INTERESTING PLACE.
MY FAMILY AND I LOVE GOING TO KAITERITERI RESON WHY BECAUSE IT COOLS YOU DOWN ON A HOT DAY THAT WILL HELP. WE GO ON SPECIAL DAYS ETC. THE BEACH HAS GOLDEN SAND AND THE SCENERY IS BEAUTIFUL.
Godwit
On one non stop flight .
Device for tracking.
Worm eating bird.
It stays in NZ
The yellow river in China


2 comments:
well done Sueleikah!
will done sueleikah
Post a Comment