Saturday, August 13, 2011

Toku Mahi na Makayla

My name is Makayla and I'm 10 years old and love to sing and dance.

My hobbies are doing jump jam and squash.

I have a Mum and a Dad and 2 sisters and 2 cat.

I don't have a favourite book cause I love to read all types of books

My favourite colours are black and gold.

I'm special cause I love everything about life and can sing.


I AM A GODWIT

Godwits big and small come to New Zealand to get fat and that's not all.   They come with theirbabies and leave them for the spring.   After their non-stop flight they need a bite of a yummy worm to eat.   They are fascinating.   They moult and breed and roost.   They sleep and feed on mud flats on gooey  sticks things.   YUCK.  They stop to have a rest by the Yellow River and  wait for the snow to thaw.
That's what a godwit does.


THE DISTRICT IS AN INTERESTING PLACE

My family went to Dovedale and well we were we went to a farm with lots of cute animals it was great.

No comments: