Friday, August 19, 2011

Toku Mahi na Sharntaye



Hi my name is Sharntaye  and I'm nine years old.  My birthday is on May the 16th when I will  be turning  ten .  My favourite hobbies are swimming, playing with my friends are  who Shaney, Amandeep, Amber,  Sophie and Charlotte. And my things is maths, writing,spelling and fitness. My food is home made pizza  witch is very nice . my pet is a cockateal . I  am special because I have a family  and they take care of me.  

GODWIT.
GODWITS ARE REALLY UNIQUE BIRDS. FIRST THEY FLY TO YELLOW RIVER WHERE THEY ROOST UNTIL THEY ARE SURE THE SNOW IN ALASKA IS MELTING  ONCE THEY ARE SURE THAT IT HAS MELTED THEY FLY THERE THEN THEY FLY BACK TO NEW ZEALAND. BY SHARNTAYE

MOTUEKA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE
When we went to kaiteriteri my family and I went on the flying fox it is massive.  When we went for a swim the waves were going on my face. There were many of trees. When we hoped out we jumped in the car and went home. When we got home we all had a hot choclate.

No comments: