Friday, August 19, 2011

Toku Mahi Na Ryan

My name is  Ryan and I am 8 years old. My  hobbies are riding my bike. I like playing the playstation and  eating ice-cream and chocolate.  My favourite food is Chinese chicken. I like playing rugby and I like a play with my family and all of my friends too. I have two best friends at Parklands school and they are very cool. My favourite colours are black and red. I have one Dad, no mum, one sister, one brother, and one dog. I am special because I have no mum. 
GODWITS
 

A Godwit is a very rare  bird as they can't swim. Godwits are a special kind of bird.   They go from NZ to China to Alaska back to NZ to do their roost.

 My family and I went to Harwhols. It was  great fun to see. The people reading my blog post showld come to see it in New Zealand.

I STAYED AT HOME

When I stayed home on athletic  day I helped weed the garden and I made a wooden box out of NBF. Why  I stayed home is I had a sore foot and afterwards we picked Esmae and Jordan up.


1 comment:

aman said...

Amandeep

will done